GLOCK Armorer’s Course
Learn how to safely use and maintain your weapon in a one day (8 hour) class.
- 3 year Certification upon successful completion for all GLOCK model pistols, excluding the G18 Select Fire models
- Student provides Safety Glasses and a small flashlight
- GLOCK will provide lunch
- Safety Check
- Safety Function
- Field Stripping
- Slide Disassembly and Reassembly
- Frame Disassembly and Reassembly
- Slide Options
- Frame Options
- Field Inspection Test
- Preventive Maintenance
- GLOCK Sights
- Service Procedures
- Practical Examination
- Written Examination
To be eligible to take the Armorers Course you must be active/retired law enforcement or military, private security, GLOCK Stocking Dealer/Range Program Employee or current GSSF member.
Armorer Course Objectives
- Understand and be able to explain the design features of the GLOCK Safe Action System
- Demonstrate the knowledge and ability to maintain, troubleshoot and service all GLOCK pistols by passing the Practical Examination and by scoring a minimum of 80% on the written examination
If this will be your first time shooting at Hobbs Island Shooting Range, you must sign a waiver before your visit. This must be done online by following the appropriate link for either an adult waiver or a child waiver. The link will open a new tab when selected.