Attorney Workshop – Constitutional Carry in Alabama
You are cordially invited to our Workshop on Alabama Permitless Carry Legislative Updates! Seats are limited so reserve your seat here!
This event will cover important legislative updates concerning your firearm rights. Attendees will get the answers they need on firearm legislation and the pressing update on Alabama permitless carry, also known as constitutional carry.
This event includes limited seating and will provide answers on the following topics:
- When will the Alabama permitless carry law take effect, and what does this mean to you?
- Pistol Permit vs. Permitless Carry
- What will happen after a use-of-force confrontation? Is the law different for permit holders?
- What is a “Lawful Weapons Carrier”? Can police question anyone with a firearm?
- Should you talk to the police if involved in a lethal confrontation? Why or why not?
- And so much more!
Hear from U.S. LawShield® Independent Program Attorneys and Speaking Attorneys in a Q&A session, providing the answers to your questions on Alabama permitless carry.
Register now while seats are available! Use the Promo Code FRIEND when registering to come as our guest at NO CHARGE!
Register here: https://texaslawshield.secure.force.com/pmtx/evt__QuickEvent?id=a2z6e00000bIy6s