Tap-Rack Tactical Pistol Course with Bill Blowers
Tap-Rack Tactical, LLC will provide you with techniques and procedures that allow you to make hits faster under stress. In this course, you will build on previous skills and develop techniques to hit faster on single and multiple targets. Topics covered include fundamentals, strong and weak/support hand shooting, manipulations, malfunctions, and shooting on the move. Each shooter will leave with a custom dry fire training plan.
Basic Equipment Needed
- Reliable semi-auto handgun
- Duty, range, or concealment holster with suitable gunbelt
- Enough magazines, pouches, etc. to carry a minimum of 50 rounds to the firing line
- Minimum 1000 rounds of ammunition (1000+ recommended; bring more, shoot more)
- Wrap-around eye protection; ear protection; brimmed hat; weather specific clothing
Recommended Additional Equipment
- A second gun or parts to fix your broken gun
- Note pad and pen/pencil
*Note: Full equipment list will be provided upon registration.
Please contact Tap-Rack Tactical to secure your spot in this outstanding course.
Tap-Rack Tactical, LLC is owned and operated by Bill Blowers.
If this will be your first time shooting at Hobbs Island Shooting Range, you must sign a waiver before your visit. This must be done online by following the appropriate link for either an adult waiver or a child waiver. The link will open a new tab when selected.