Concealed Carry Clinic with David Rawlings
This 4-hour clinic focuses solely on the mechanics of concealed carry. Proper concealment of your pistol is important when moving about in public, but so is how you employ it. We will show you both the “whys’“ and the “hows” of keeping it concealed and getting your defensive pistol into the fight effectively.
- Proper dress around your pistol for concealment
- Efficiently draw from concealment
- Achieving a safer, faster, and more deliberate first shot to target
- Moving safely with a pistol in your hands
- The importance of movement in a dynamic gunfight
- Proper use of cover
- Reliably clearing malfunctions, reloading, and safely re-securing your pistol
- Dry-fire and live-fire drills to take home
- and more…
There will be a range test with accuracy standards.
- 200 rounds of ammunition
- An adequate cover garment, depending on how you plan to carry
- 9mm loaner pistols are available on a first-come-first serve basis. To arrange this, please email: email@example.com
HISR Members: $20
If this will be your first time shooting at Hobbs Island Shooting Range, you must sign a waiver before your visit. This must be done online by following the appropriate link for either an adult waiver or a child waiver. The link will open a new tab when selected.